Use the Bonsai Humidity Tray (11", PPT10") to help your plant thrive. Bonsai trees need moisture from the air, much of which is removed by air conditioning and central heating. This tray provides a reliable source of humidity that your specimen can use to thrive. Simply water as normal and let the excess water collect at the bottom of this humidity tray for plants. A layer of decorative rocks is included to add visual appeal. This gardening accessory also helps windowsills and other surfaces stay clean and dry. It can be used indoors our outdoors in dry or windy environments.
Excess water collects in the tray and slowly evaporatesYour bonsai tree thrives while windowsills stay dry
Humidity trays not only enhance the overall presentation of any bonsai, they also serve practical pupose of preventing water from draining onto furniture.detailedDescription":"
Humidity Tray, 11\", PPT10\":
- Most homes are dry, with air conditioning and central heating pulling moisture needed by plants out of the air
- Here's a simple solution: place bonsai on a low tray with a layer of decorative rock
- Then water your bonsai from above
- Excess water collects in the tray and slowly evaporates, increasing the humidity around the tree and improving the growing environment
- Your bonsai tree thrives while windowsills stay dry and debris-free
- A humidity tray for plants can also be used outdoors to improve conditions in dry or windy sites
- Tray comes with decorative rocks
Color：BlackManufacturer Part Number：PPT10Assembled Product Weight：2 ozAssembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)：1.00 x 7.00 x 11.00 Inches
Brussel's Humidity Tray, 11" 552967871